- 1 Mark Shuttleworth Details Ubuntu 15.10 Highlights [VIDEO]
- 2 Top 10 Enterprise Database Systems to Consider in 2015
- 3 Docker's DCT Delivers Digital Signing for Security
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 5 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
Sun Grows Sun Fire Line With New Entry Server, Introduces New Netra Server Page 2
Sun also unveiled the Netra 20 server on Monday. The Netra 20 replaces the T1120, the first server in the Netra line, which was initially released in 1997. The Netra 20 is a rack-optimized and ruggedized server most frequently used by telecommunication companies and military organizations. The Netra 20 is the first Netra server to use the UltraSPARC III processor. Performance is more than doubled over that of the T1120, and memory can be quadrupled.
Also available immediately, the Netra 20 server with one 750 MHz UltraSPARC III processor is priced starting at 1,495. It comes with one 36 GB FC-AL hard drive and 512 MB of memory installed.